Content Production Coordinator
6 days left
- Job Role
- Project Executive
Content Production Coordinator
The company are a content production partner that rapidly create high-quality editorial, video and images to drive online sales. To date, they have produced over 15 million words of on-brand content – in 29 languages and counting – for 170+ of the world’s most prestigious brands, including eBay, Farfetch and Google. They do this through a combination of their unique methodology, their global network of over 2000 screened freelance creatives and their content production management tool.
The company are a ‘Deloitte Fast 50’ and ‘Santander Break-through 50’ company who are one of Britain’s most exciting and disruptive businesses. They are a no-politics, people-first company where exceptionally smart individuals get the chance to have their voice heard and potential fulfilled (then pushed that extra bit more).
In this role your primary responsibility will be to organise editorial content production to ensure timely delivery of high-quality work.
- Coordinate client briefs and sample materials.
- Plan content production schedules in line with project budgets and oversee the creation of content to ensure a high-quality product.
- Communicate project timelines to freelancers and answer queries.
- Report on progress and spending to Project Managers, preparing content for clients and escalating issues where needed.
- Work with Production Editors to increase Editorial team efficiency.
- Where required, communicate with clients to discuss their requirements and feedback, and communicate this feedback to freelancers.
- Where required, fact-checking, editing and proofreading content.
- Oversee production of non-English content.
- A recent graduate with a 2:1 or above from a top university.
- Ability to organise others effectively.
- Ability to keep track of complex projects.
- Proficient in spotting problems before they happen.
- Ability to coordinate teams of external writers and editors to produce high-volume, high-quality content, for multiple briefs.
- Ability to effectively engage with clients and commercial teams.
- Exceptional English language skills to be able to guide creators and oversee quality of content.
- Proven skills in producing commercial content for a variety of briefs (preferred)
Training and Development:
As an early-stage business, they offer an exciting and unique opportunity for all members of the team to contribute to shaping and growing the company. They operate in a transparent environment in which everyone has a voice, and the chance to make it heard. Career advancement is important to them, and the team learn from each other, sharing skills through mentoring programmes and regular development sessions on everything from networking and public speaking, to street photography. Graduates that they have previously hired through Instant Impact have been rapidly promoted to management positions; they are a meritocratic company who place enormous value upon their employees.
Location: Central London (Tottenham Court Road)
Start Date: ASAP
- A competitive base salary.
- 25 holiday days per year (prorated) plus UK bank holidays.
- A contributory pension.
- Summer Away Day (no stuffy meeting rooms in sight).
- Monthly socials and lunches/breakfasts.
- Fortnightly Inspire Lunches – past lunches have included how the CEO manages his wellbeing, what today’s most disruptive businesses have in common and a crash course in Russian.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Content Production Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly