Marketing Executive - Ecommerce
Established since 1986, Bathroom City based in Tyseley, Birmingham, is one of the leading bathroom retailers in the UK. Unique amongst its competitors by having inhouse manufacturing, supplying direct from our factory to the public.
Our eBay team is expanding and we require the best of the best to come and work on this amazing project with the rest of our team. Great prospects to grow with the company and advance your career.
You must be proficient in Microsoft access and excel to an advance level, knowledge of SQL databases is desirable. Ideally you will have at least 3 years experience working within eCommerce and product creation and have a experience of using Add Lister to control products on Ebay and Amazon Seller Central uploads.
Experience with dealing with eBay and Amazon customer service is also desirable though not essential.
- setting up products within the system, and updating prices
- competitor analysis
- using spread sheets and devising macros
- using Microsoft access and using query's
- bulk uploading products.
- maintain and normalise data
- experience with talking with eBay and Amazon service teams useful
- setting up reports, and analysing data, pulling information from different tables and in house systems
Salary will be discussed in interview
37.5 hours a week: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Apply for Marketing Executive - Ecommerce
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly