CRM & Content Manager
Our Hotel Support Office is a modern office located close to Warren Street and Euston Square stations in central London. Conveniently located with great transport links this friendly open plan office houses several of the key support functions for glh Hotels including Sales, Human Resources, Marketing and Central Revenue.
glh is the largest hotel owner-operator in London with 5,000+ bedrooms and 130+ meeting and event spaces across 16 hotels and five diverse brands. We have some iconic properties in great locations and lots of Wonderful People and we're looking for a passionate E/CRM Manager to join the team. This role will be based at our London Head Office near to Warren Street station where most of our Central Functions teams are located and will report to the Head of e/CRM, CRM & Content. We're looking for someone who can demonstrate the ability to develop short and long-term digital initiatives and performance that capitalise on existing and evolving business opportunities that target existing and new customer segments to enhance business performance.
As eCRM, CRM & Content Manager you will work with the Head of eCRM, CRM & Content to deliver and drive the customer relationship programmes across the glh Hotels portfolio at both brand and property level. You will be responsible for developing and delivering an effective content marketing strategy and editorial activity plan, and be accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, etc.
One of the primary responsibilities of this role will also be to research, source and produce content for offline and online channels, including websites, social media, campaigns, and sales collateral.
This role would suit someone who is looking to step up their CRM experience and who has a proven record for being proactive and keen to take the lead on key projects as this person will be expected to run their own projects from start to finish.
What we look for
- A global mindset and awareness, multicultural understanding, and the ability to fully cover a diverse set of businesses and clients
- 2 years + experience in Marketing or CRM roles within a branded service or retail industry including experience dealing and negotiating with heavyweight suppliers, balancing company and customer requirements and demonstrating delivery of commercial campaigns and results.
- Strategic planning capability, having had accountability for drawing up 3-5 year strategic plans and bringing them into action
- A self-starter with a results-oriented approach; takes ownership and initiative; has the persistence and resourcefulness to work through obstacles; energetic and enthusiastic; strong bias to action
- Culturally sensitive with high personal credibility and profile; regarded among peers and the media as a leader in their field
- An effective communicator with strong writing skills and the proven ability to collaborate across teams
- Flexible and adaptable to change with a track record of leading change initiatives
- Proven people management track record
- CRM savvy with deep and wide experience in driving cultural CRM change and digital progression
- Knowledge of building a culture of innovation and brands in the digital and social media age; a leader with success in leveraging emerging CRM capabilities to enhance brand reputation
- An ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies that can be embraced by the whole organization to drive business growth
- Salesforce experience desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education and extensive work related experience
What's in it for you?
- Competitive starting salary and Holiday entitlement
- Discounted hotel rates for yourself and your family across glh. portfolio of hotels.
- A huge range of online benefits which allows you to claim discounts and cash back with thousands of different retailers and service providers
- The opportunity to work within an organisation committed to personal and career development
- Pension and Healthcare schemes
- Uniform (where applicable) and meals on duty
37.5 hours per week at GLH Euston Office
Apply for CRM & Content Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly