Senior SEO Executive - Casino
The Digital Marketing department is responsible for Group’s global digital footprint, including demand generation and conversion across all online and mobile channels globally.
Purpose of Job
Reporting into the SEO Manager: Casino, the SEO Executive will be someone who has a steady grounding of SEO and is now looking for a step-up to compete in one of the most competitive verticals in the world.
Working closely with SEO Manager: Casino, the role is to help deliver and be hands on in seeing through the fruition of the strategy and vision of the senior SEO team. The ideal candidate will have a skill of working autonomously yet part of a team when required, they have an understanding of SEO and looking to strengthen and take their knowledge to the next level.
Skills needed for the job (but not limited to) - Onsite SEO:
o Carry out global keyword research and implement research as required
o Identify and write up reasonable solutions to technical SEO hindrances
o Set-up and maintain SEO landing pages as and when required
- Offsite SEO:
o Work closely with the SEO Manager in scaling offsite strategy
o Hands on management of the content outreach and management approval process
- Content Marketing:
o Co-ordinate and support content marketing initiatives
- Internal stake holder management:
o Support brand campaign initiatives
o Education to wider business in the importance of SEO
- Tracking & Reporting
o Utilising Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Keyword Ranking Tools and internal tools in helping to measure and drive commercial success The role will give the candidate exposure in managing multiple agencies globally and international SEO experience within foreign markets.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Work autonomously to co-ordinate and work with various external SEO Agencies in maintaining strong relationships and our monthly billings are fulfilled
• Conduct analysis and action missed opportunities within target territories, where we can improve our SEO performance which requires minimal development work
• Updates, as to spot any trends or SERP movements on Betway’s core keywords
• Contribute to the brand and content strategies to maximise SEO opportunities
• Present weekly KPIs reports to line manager – showing tasks completed and proactive next steps taken to show progress achieved
• Proven hands-on SEO experience in delivering results from onsite, offsite or content (link-bait, PR and social) tactical strategies.
• Understanding of onsite SEO factors (meta tags, canonicals, redirects, geo-targeting, etc.)
• Understanding of offsite SEO factors (domain authority, trust flow, referring backlinks / domains, penalised domain, anchor text, etc.)
• Familiarity in utilising tools to gain actionable insight and actions such as (but not limited to) Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Majestic and SEMRush
• SEO content skills (understanding the value of content for SEO, keyword integration, does a hyper-link stand out, etc.)
• Numerate and interested in working with different data sets to drive actionable results
• Able to adapt with new and creative approaches to achieve results
• Demonstrates consistent logic, rationality, and objectivity in decision making
• Experience in working at a large SEO environment covering multiple territories and large keyword sets
• Competitive verticals experience (iGaming, Finance, Health & Pharmaceutical)
• Additional language (Spanish, German, Italian, French or Dutch)
• Understanding of casino products (blackjack, roulette, slots and bonus offers)
• Sets high standards of performance for self
• Ability to work autonomously
• Adaptable to change
• Team player
Win Technologies (UK) Limited provides support services to Betway and is a proud member of the Betway Group.
Apply for Senior SEO Executive - Casino
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly