Senior SEO Executive - Sports
The Digital Marketing department is responsible for Group’s global digital footprint, including demand generation and conversion across all online and mobile channels globally.
Purpose of the role
Reporting into the SEO Manager: Sports, the SEO Executive will be someone who has a steady grounding of SEO and is now looking for a step-up in competing in one of the most difficult verticals in the world. Working closely with SEO Manager: Sports, the role is to help deliver strategy and ensure the success of Betway’s Sport SEO.
The ideal candidate will have a skill of working autonomously yet part of a team when required, they already have a 360-degree skill set of SEO and looking to strengthen and take their knowledge to the next level.
Skills needed for the job (but not limited to) -
o Carry out global keyword research and implement research as required
o Identify and write up reasonable solutions to technical SEO hindrances
o Set-up and maintain SEO landing pages as and when required
- Offsite SEO:
o Outline initiatives and actions to be taken to mitigate risks
o Work closely with the SEO Manager in scaling offsite strategy
o Hands on management of the content outreach and management approval process
- Content Marketing:
o Co-ordinate and support content marketing initiatives
- Internal stake holder management:
o Understanding of how SEO can support brand campaigns
o Education to wider business in the importance of SEO
- Tracking & Reporting
o Utilising Google Analytics, Google Search Console and internal tools in helping to measure and drive commercial success The role will give the candidate exposure in managing multiple agencies globally and improving the overall exposure across all parts of SEO acquisition.
You will be responsible for:
• Work autonomously to co-ordinate and work with various external SEO Agencies in maintaining strong relationships and our monthly billings are fulfilled
• Formulate and conduct in-depth analysis to missed opportunities in key territories
• Regular updates as to spot any trends or SERP movements on Betway’s core keywords
• Leverage and contribute to the brand and content strategies to maximise SEO opportunities
• Spot opportunities in the market to improve Betways’ organic growth
• Present weekly KPIs reports to line manager – showing tasks completed and proactive next steps taken to show progress achieved
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
You will have:
• Proven hands-on SEO experience, covering content, on-site, outreach and tactical SEO strategies in competitive sectors
• A good understanding of SEO content skills (copywriting, understanding the value of content for SEO, keyword integration, does a hyper-link stand out, etc.)
• Technical SEO understanding (meta tags, sitemaps, redirects, geo-targeting, domain vs sub-domain differences, schema.org, hreflang tags, etc.)
It would be a bonus if you also had:
• Numerate and interested in working with different data sets to drive actionable results
• Experience in working at a large SEO environment covering multiple territories and large keyword sets
• Competitive verticals experience (iGaming, Finance, Health & Pharmaceutical)
• Able adapt with new and creative approaches to achieve results
• Demonstrates consistent logic, rationality, and objectivity in decision making
• Demonstrable track record of developing and executing multi-region advanced outreach strategies (guest posting, link-bait, content, PR, social media) leading to noticeable improvement in organic rankings in different regions and across different language groups
• Familiarity in utilising the following tools to gain actionable insight: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Search Metrics, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic & Ranking Tools (Ranksonic, Moz, etc)
• Additional language (Spanish, German, Italian, French or Dutch)
• Passion for Sports
• Sets high standards of performance for self
• Having a great attention to detail
• Able to work autonomously
• Adaptable and flexible
• Team player with good interpersonal skills
• Analytical and able to read data
Win Technologies (UK) Limited provides support services to Betway and is a proud member of the Betway Group.