Junior Project Executive
Junior Project Executive
Our client are looking for a passionate graduate to join their fast growing Digital Marketing Agency in London Bridge. Starting at an entry level position, you will work across all areas of the business, providing you with the experience needed to develop and progress within the company.
This role is perfect for a candidate who is seeking to begin a career in digital marketing and has a natural interest in the way that new platforms and technologies can be used to communicate with people in interesting and engaging ways. You will be keen to get stuck in, won’t be afraid to challenge the status quo, and will work hard to deliver great results to clients.
Skills you’ll gain:
- Client Delivery: ability to communicate with clients in a positive, professional manner, setting expectations appropriately and striving to exceed these.
- Client Knowledge: Understanding clients and the organisations they work for, including but not limited to: the products/solutions they sell, the audience groups they’re targeting, and the underlying drivers of the organisation.
- Timeliness and reliability: Delivering tasks on-time, and learning to prioritise requests in order to ensure timelines are reset with sufficient notice; taking accountability for ensuring work is high-quality and client-ready.
- Team input and communication: Developing the confidence to provide input without prompting and offer support to colleagues whenever possible.
- Good general knowledge of social channels: Learn to adapt your copywriting style to be channel appropriate and ensure maximum engagements for campaign materials.
- Thorough approach to research: You’ll learn to generate accurate and relevant data, information and research to provide a valuable foundation for the wider analysis to be carried out by the specialist profiling team.
- Organization and time management: Each employee is required to work on several projects at any one time, therefore organisation and time management skills are essential to ensure you stay on top of things.
- Communication: From day one you’ll be required to communicate effectively with your colleagues, and as you become a more established team member, you’ll also be required to communicate with clients and third party vendors in an informative and professional manner.
- Hardworking and motivated: We’re looking for someone who will get stuck in and help out wherever they can, while learning the skills to become a successful marketer.
- Interpersonal skills: enthusiastic and confident with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, fun environment.
- Creativity: an entrepreneurial and creative mindset to think of new ideas.
Our client do marketing with a difference. They believe marketing and sales should be based on insights, not instincts, which is why they have created a platform that aggregates three types of data to ultimately help organisations understand their customers better. By using the insights from the data, our client helps create tailored ABM marketing programs that target the right customers, on the right platform, at the right time, with the right messages.
Our client are in the rare position of being a profitable, well-funded business but with a start-up culture. They pride themselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability. They are fast-growing, dynamic and fun, and are made up of team members with specialist skills in three key areas; data, technology and content.
Training & Development:
This client is a rapidly growing company, so it really couldn’t be a more exciting time to join their team. Throughout your employment, you will receive all the on-the-job training needed to learn the ins and outs of the role within a complex and dynamic start-up. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
- Loads of social activities
- Health insurance
- Competitive benefits package
- Music in the office all day!
- Use of the best technology and tools
Location: London Bridge
Salary: £20 -23K dependent on experience
Start Date: ASAP
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or apply on the website!