Assistant Marketing Manager (part time)
Tilhill Forestry, the UK’s leading forestry management and timber harvesting company, has an exciting opportunity to join its Marketing team as an Assistant Marketing Manager.
Part-time, 24 hours per week
The successful applicant will join a busy team supporting all our sites across the UK carrying out various marketing projects. This role has a particular remit to make a significant contribution to the strategic development and implementation of the digital marketing element of our activities as well as to provide support for traditional marketing campaigns.
We are looking for the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Previous marketing experience, preferably in a digital marketing role.
- Qualification in Marketing.
- Good level of IT competence.
- Confident in carrying out research, analysis and data entry.
- Have good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Provide good customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Be creative in nature.
- Work well within a small team and demonstrate a willingness to take on more menial tasks when required.
- Have the ability to work both independently and as part of team.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Full Driving Licence.
Alongside these, we will expect candidates to be highly motivated, driven, enthusiastic, reliable and adaptable. Some travel throughout the UK may be required.
In return we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, plus the exciting prospect of being welcomed into a dynamic and well-motivated team, together with first class opportunities for personal and career development in a truly national and integrated company.
Simply use the Apply button to send us your CV and cover letter, clearly stating the position and area you are applying for.