Contract job - £350 per day - Demand Manager - West Sussex - 1 year contract
Your new company
A leading national charity based near Horsham with an impressive HQ and working environment. Focused on animal welfare, this charity are undergoing unprecedented growth and change in terms of their marketing activity. You will be joining at an exciting time to really make a lasting difference to the engagement of the public with a view to increasing fundraising and donors by managing projects from the Data and Insight team.
Your new role
This new role will support the Data & Insight department with all new projects and ensure they are fully planned, resources and that deliverables are met to time, cost and quality. The projects can range from on-boarding new agencies and data exchanges, to new campaign management and data handling.
The role will also line manage the Data Support Officer who is a support role for Head of Department as well as the 5 senior managers.
- Manage and lead all data projects for the Data & Insight team, including project planning, resource levels, allocation of tasks, stakeholder management and communication plans
- Monitor the project plans, monitoring deadlines for each project task. Regularly that every deadline is
still possible, and report any potential delays to Head of Data & Insight.
- Responsible for projects document libraries, (both online and physical) controls and user permissions for the team:
- Ensure final copies of documents have been fully authorised and are stored in a locked down area. Where necessary, obtain final sign off for key documents
- Ensure correct sharing permissions are applied to Google Drive
- Ensure all documentation is easy to navigate to and reasons for key decisions are transparent for quality assurance and audit purposes
- Ensure the monthly report for the Portfolio Management Office (PMO) is completed, and sent in a timely manner to the PMO
- Review the report format to ensure the contents for the weekly Highlight reports can easily be collated into the monthly report
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree level education or equivalent, or ability to prove equivalent numerical and statistical aptitude
- PRINCE 2 certified
- Extensive Project Management experience
- Extensive experience of stakeholder management
- Strong experience in using project tools such as activity planning, risk registers, mitigation routines etc
- Experience of working in data lead environments
- Understanding of CRM/SRM databases
- Ability to confidently communicate
- Excellent working knowledge of the advanced use of Excel and Access
- Ability to manage budgets
- Problem solving experience
- Able to plan and organise a high workload within competing priorities, and restraints
- Ability to create clear system related documentation
What you'll get in return
£350 per day with a view to fulfilling a 1 year contract
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Demand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly