£10ph - Temporary opportunity
South Yorkshire - Commutable from Hull, Grimsby, Doncaster, Scunthorpe
A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join a leading on a temporary opportunity.
This is a full mix Marketing Assistant position supporting the wider Marketing team with both administration and marketing activities.
- Support in delivery of the Marketing communication materials, in line with the seasonal calendar.
- Complete data checking to a high level of accuracy.
- Ensure that all promotional deadlines and targets are adhered to.
- Prepare data in the formats required for delivery to each of our external agencies.
- Develop an understanding of the brand and its membership.
- Develop in-depth knowledge on the differences between varying store formats and pricing structures.
- Provide an excellent marketing service to our members and resolve any marketing queries, which may arise.
- Provide marketing support to internal departments within the business.
- Build good working relationships with our external agencies.
- Any other marketing tasks and projects as may occasionally be instructed by the Marketing Services Manager
- Excellent working knowledge and application of Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads to meet tight deadlines.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of creative packages beneficial.
- Experience in a similar role advantageous but not essential.
- Enthusiastic and passionate individual with an eye for detail.
- An excellent communicator who can work independently or collaboratively with internal teams and external agencies.
- A highly productive individual with a positive 'can do' attitude.
This is a fantastic entry Marketing position that would suit someone with a passion for marketing and a keen eye for detail!
Apply for Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly