Head of Growth
Head of Growth
My client, an award winning Travel/Lifestyle brand, is currently looking for an outstanding, highly creative, analytical and performance driven Head of Growth to drive customer acquisition and scale.
You must have a proven track record (preferably in a fast growing startup) of rapidly scaling, experimenting and optimising campaigns, to find the most cost-effective channels for acquiring and retaining customers.
You will be expected to successfully deliver significant scale at the top of the acquisition funnel through both organic and paid media channels, and then activate the newly acquired customers. Leading by example, you will demonstrate unrivalled platform and technical knowledge, as well as an approach that always looks for further opportunities in order to improve performance.
The role is a senior position where you will be expected to manage and scale a team of best in class marketers. Your ability to organise and motivate a team, proactively drive multiple work streams concurrently, while maintaining the ability to adapt in a fast paced and evolving business continuing to deliver results, will be key.
What will you be doing?
- Managing agencies and helping the founders grow the digital marketing team
- Market awareness & customer acquisition: You will drive clear strategies that deliver high volume paid and organic customer acquisition against ambitious targets.
- Own and manage the marketing and advertising budgets for your focus.
- Develop and drive growth focused multi-channel marketing activities across organic and paid channels.
- Develop and ensure the performance of digital marketing campaigns across various channels (e.g. Facebook, Adwords, affiliate networks, etc.).
- Ensure regular performance analysis is conducted to develop actionable insights in order to continuously test and iterate against key metrics.
- Activation & retention: You will drive the conversion of new customers to active customers through life cycle strategies and programmes which drive long term value. To do this you will
- Review regularly customer journeys to improve conversion rates
- Work closely with the sales & product team to improve conversions
- Develop and ensure the performance of email marketing strategies that deliver engagement and retention of customers
What skills do you need?
- 2+ years of experience in managing team members in a formal or informal capacity
- At least 5 years of proven track record in customer acquisition & retention roles
- You’ve driven acquisition campaigns that have led to significant growth for the companies you’ve worked for
- Ability and passion to learn new skills and trends quickly.
- Analytical. You’re a numbers person. You did well at maths and potentially studied maths, science or finance at university. ( preferred to a marketing degree).
- 3+ years’ experience in CRM management and leading a company's marketing efforts
- Experience in online marketing (i.e. Facebook advertising, Google Adwords, PPC campaigns, organic lead generation)
Apply for Head of Growth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly