Investment Account Director - Media Agency
Digital / Print Media Investment AD for a fast-paced agency with global brands.
Clients are varied across technology, automotive and FMCG.
Salary to £50,000 + benefits.
The team are not only skilled in traditional planning and negotiation, but responsible for designing programmatic solutions for clients. Working alongside dedicated programmatic traders, the Display team are responsible for evaluating new inventory sources/ data suppliers/ technology partners on behalf of their clients.
With a broad client base that spans categories such as Retail, Automotive, Travel, Finance and Entertainment, the Display Investment Team are skilled in answering a wide variety of briefs. The team is responsible for both Brand and Performance activations, flagship launches and tactical campaigns, and are able to deliver at a regional, national, and global level.
Exposure to a broad range of channels and activations (Print / Digital / Brand / Performance / etc.), although this is not essential to have worked across all these areas though a combination Digital and Print publisher experience is preferred.
You will have around 4+ years relevant experience in planning consumer facing Print or Digital Campaigns with;
- Full comprehensive understanding of both the print and digital marketplace, inclusive of ad-tech and programmatic opportunities (although programmatic trading experience is not a requirement)
- Experience of managing teams
- Lead senior-level meetings concerning campaign activity e.g. QBRs / Buying Reviews / next year’s Strategy
- Be the first point of call for all Display workflows associated around new business pitching inclusive of commercial responses, written RFIs and involvement in pitches
- Develop contact strategy with senior clients; appreciation of their objectives and different approaches required
- Inform clients/ planning of innovative opportunities as soon as they are in market
- Always strive for the best solution: a story from start to finish, considered, insightful, collaborative
- Developing Investment strategies and client specific deals that drive efficiency and delivery of core Business/ Media KPIs
- Smart solutions that achieve KPIs, measured against agreed benchmarks, and have solid commercial rationale
- Lead non-core client workflows, such as scoping new projects and initiatives e.g. DMP selection/ measurement framework, etc.
Apply for Investment Account Director - Media Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly