Senior Digital Performance Marketing Manager
If you're looking for the opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up with incredible potential, taking the reigns of a role that's specifically aligned to driving the growth of the customer base and helping the business really succeed, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
The firm is looking for a Digital Performance Marketing Manager - someone who knows a thing or two about driving growth in customer bases through App downloads across Apple App Store as well as Google Play.
Being a start-up, your remit will be broad, with a principal lean towards leveraging AdTech platforms and programmatic display (Facebook, Yahoo!, Bing, Google Adwords) as well as content creation, and establishing a user generated content programme and will extend both ATL and BTL.
They're really seeking someone with a proven success in running digital campaigns for digital first businesses, with enough exposure to business decisions that they're able to define the digital strategy and is analytical enough to effectively measure performance and CPA rates, then identify opportunities to evolve and optimise the programme.
The firm is really looking for a 'growth hacker' mindset - someone who will not be afraid to try new things in the pursuit of rapidly scaling a customer base.
This firm has solid backing underpinned by a VC and one of the UK's cornerstone institutions, it was the brainchild of a couple of Cambridge Graduates who have devised a platform which will revolutionise the digitalisation of a massive institution - driving the benefit of digital self-service in reducing cost out of the operation, whilst also significantly improving customer satisfaction and also affording ecommerce opportunities in the future as the product platform evolves.
If you're interested in knowing more, please get in touch asap.
Role: Senior Digital Performance Manager
Location: Cambridge (relocation assistance within the UK can be provided)
Salary: £40,000 to £60,000 (based on experience) plus stock options
Benefits: Pension, stock and more
- Digital performance marketing pedigree within a consumer facing business (principally digital first organisation preferred)
- A real drive for results and growth in customer bases, driving customer acquisition metrics
- AdTech experience across Facebook, Google Adwords and other digital platforms
- Great knowledge and experience in online and programmatic campaigns
- Any experience in driving App downloads, looking at customer journeys and experiences will be beneficial
- Experience with content generation - both own and user generated content and its use in promoting customer acquisition
- Social media monitoring experience will be beneficial
- Growth hacking mindset
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.
Apply for Senior Digital Performance Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly