Social Media Executive
One of the UK's largest provider of student accommodation is currently looking for a passionate Social Media Executive to join their growing marketing team in Central London.
This role will be suitable for an extremely organised individual with a strong social background, coming from either agency or client side. Reporting directly to the E-commerce manager, the Social Media Executive will be expected to support the marketing team on developing market leading social media.
Key Responsibilities of the Social Media Executive:
- Manage Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube accounts
- Drive sales through social media platforms
- Creating engaging and relevant content for all social media channels
- Identify opportunities for innovative social media marketing campaigns
- Regularly report insights gained from social media to stakeholders
- Provide digital marketing and ecommerce support to the sales and marketing team
- Manage effective, tailored paid-for-social media campaigns thus ensuring an excellent ROI
- Support wider marketing team with social media support at housing fairs, open days and other events.
Knowledge and Qualifications of the Social Media Executive:
- Knowledge and previous experience of managing different social media platforms
- Attention to detail in both writing and numbers
- Good proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages, social media management tools and web analytics
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to represent the company in a support capacity, act first point of contact to internal staff and external stakeholders.
- Organised and ability to plan ahead, with the flexibility to identify and capitalise on emerging opportunities.
Experience and Skills for Social Media Executive:
- Previous experience in similar role
- A knowledge of writing for web and SEO best practice
- Ability to create engaging content appropriate for the target market
- Desire to continue their learning and development in line with digital market trends
- Ability to proofread marketing material with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deal with ever changing priorities
If you're a passionate social media enthusiast with storng copy and a good eye for detail please apply.
Apply for Social Media Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly