Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Working for an award-winning Cloud Service Provider with local, regional and global reach.
As this is working for a Cloud Service Provider, experience of working within a technology company is essential
I'm looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to work for a fast growing Cloud Service Provider to be based in London.
This role holds responsibility for the company's marketing strategy, over seeing the company's marketing budget, creation and publication of all marketing material and the opportunity to grow and build a team over the coming months.
This company provides clients with a broad range of solutions and services across Cyber Security, Software and Infrastructure solutions delivered as a Managed Services.
The Digital Marketing Manager will have responsibility for the day to day marketing activities, as well as the overall marketing strategy.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with the marketing plans and across all channels.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measure and report on results.
- Overall responsibility for brand and corporate identity
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Work with key partners to maximise their contribution to company’s marketing effectiveness.
- Motivate the marketing team to achieve the overall goals
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out from the crowd
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Developing the marketing strategy and execution plans in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns aligned with sales activities and objectives.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budgets
- Devising and delivering marketing and communications strategy
- Developing, implement and manage brand. Undertook a thorough brand and proposition analysis. Established clear value proposition to generate growth
- Overhauling the digital marketing strategy, including website refresh and digital channels integration delivering a substantial ROI.
- Enhancement of customer insight to inform decision-making
- Develop and implement integrated campaigns for content distribution
- Putting in place a content marketing strategy based on data, customer and internal stakeholders feedback and market analysis.
- Providing leadership to improve processes, budget management, team performance and cross-functional engagement of the department
- Reduced marketing production costs by 20%+ and improved overall ROI focus
- Proven success as a Marketing Manager with experience of digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design and website best practice
- Experience in managing external agencies
- Able to manage budgets, a small team and projects.