Paid Media Manager - Entertainment Business
A leading children’s content business based in cool and trendy offices in North London is searching for a Partner Media Manager, to manage both their own and 3rd Party video advertising solutions on YouTube.
They are searching for an Account Handler with end-to-end campaign management experience, for both paid search and paid social (ideally Google Ad Words Certified).
This is a really lovely role where you will be working on globally successful IP and securing their Advertising Video on Demand solutions for them
The business itself is still considered a start-up, with high growth and a fun and non-corporate working style. As their Partner Media Manager, you will be working with an exceptional roster of award-winning brand partners, taking control of the planning, execution, management and reporting of their global AVOD campaigns. As part of their wider Digital marketing team, you’ll be working alongside their Lead sales manager and channel management teams, getting involved in proposals, campaign strategies and client services.
Day to day you’ll:
- Set up and optimize PPC campaigns using AdWords
- Take client briefs directly, provide guidance around KPI’s to optimize for YouTube
- Provide our clients with impeccable project management – be an extension of their marketing team
- Track, record and report on campaigns and budgets
- Work with design team to brief ad creatives
- Identify learnings to share with channel managers and partnership managers
- Assist with proposal responses, and the writing and updating of presentations
Sound like the move you’re looking for, get in touch with Faye today to talk through your suitability.