Paid Social Executive
1 day left
- Job Role
- PPC Executive
Paid Social Executive
Are you an experienced Paid Social Executive or Search Engine Marketer? Do you have current or previous experience working within the Marketing sector? Are you looking for a new role where you can truly make your mark within this department?
We are recruiting for a dynamic and passionate Paid Social Executive to provide my client with all paid-for social media campaigns. You will report to the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operations Officer and Account Executive, will be responsible helping ensure that the content being created is amplified to the correct and specifically targeted audience, in order to drive traffic back to the client’s owned digital assets. You will work with the organic social teams to design and implement successful push and pull content strategies that with align with broader communication plans.
Why should I apply for this Paid Social Executive role?
This Paid Social Executive role represents an excellent opportunity to join this energetic and vibrant young social media agency. This role comes complete a great salary; my client is passionate about providing employees with a supportive and engaging environment, as well as on-going development and training.
What will I do as the new Paid Social Executive?
- Review available data/insights and develop social media and content amplification strategies
- Involvement with each client and their organic social campaigns so as to be able to specifically create relevant targeting of each strategy
- Drive the execution of paid social media advertising campaigns on behalf of clients
- Developing strong relationships with strategic partners and client base
- Conduct AB testing to determine which creative will perform best and refine/confirm the strategy accordingly.
Am I the right person for this Paid Search role?
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience developing social media and amplification strategies for retainer clients and campaigns
- Experience presenting strategy and research an internal team / client
- Proven track record running successful campaigns that met a brand’s objectives, namely brand awareness, brand storytelling and lead generation/ conversion
- Confidence with client-facing communications
- Minimum: 1 years experience in a similar role, either in-house or an agency
- Understanding of brand, brand storytelling and content strategies
- Strong technical skills in paid social advertising
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
Apply for Paid Social Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly