Social Media Executive
Social Media Executive
We are recruiting for a Social Media Junior Executive to join a fantastic and fast-growing Social Media Marketing agency. Based in Holborn, our client love what they do and are driven by a passion for creating innovative and inspiring campaigns that create a buzz and deliver results. They’re a friendly, ambitious, hard working and fun team who love Mondays and think that their clients are great.
About the opportunity:
As a social media junior executive, you will be supporting the business primarily by working alongside an account manager, driving the full monthly cycle of campaign conceptualisation, content creation, social media management and reporting. You will have excellent attention to detail, high level of organisation and strong initiative - ready to bring ideas to the table and help drive our clients forward.
This is a demanding role and you will be responsible for:
- Assisting account managers in conceptualising and creating bi-annual, quarterly and monthly strategies for client’s social channels;
- Attending monthly strategy meetings with clients and diarising relevant dates to ensure all deadlines are met and making detailed notes and action points to circulate following the meetings;
- Community management across social channels - interacting with followers, responding to direct messages and identifying queries to direct to clients
- Liaising with content teams to organise creative assets required to populate the campaign (videographers, photographers, graphic designers, etc);
- Assisting with creation of campaign assets in Canva (Instagram stories, graphics, etc);
- Monthly media planning - drafting relevant copy text and hashtag strategies;
- Implementing monthly social media strategies & managing social media accounts;
- Creating month-end client reports with constructive insights on performance breakdown, supplementing with stats and takeaway learnings;
Progression to account manager may entail:
- Creating and conceptualising bi-annual, quarterly and monthly strategies for client’s social channels;
- Leading monthly strategy meetings with clients and diarising relevant dates to ensure all deadlines are met;
- Monthly media planning - strategising image release and relevant copy text and hashtag strategies;
- Monitoring, analysing and understanding how effective campaigns perform across channels;
- Reporting in real-time and at the end of campaigns with constructive commenting on performance breakdown and supplementing with stats and takeaway learnings;
- Thinking outside the box as to how we can amplify our campaigns through influencer collaborations and/or partnerships using our extensive talent database.
The following skillset would be beneficial, but not compulsory:
- An understanding of paid media spend and activation of paid campaigns (particularly across Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter)
- Creative skill set (basic use of Adobe Photoshop, Canva, etc)
The ideal candidate will be:
- Ambitious, driven and keen to be a part of a small but fast-growing start-up business;
- A highly organised, quick learner who is capable of working under pressure;
- Confident and capable to manage themselves and work independently, as well as part of a larger team;
- Keen to liaise directly with clients and feel comfortable with the prospect of a client-facing role;
- Knowledgeable of the current social media landscape; and
- Enthusiastic to learn about other aspects of digital marketing and grow, as the company does.