Web Developer (Full Stack)
About the Company
Verisure is the leading provider of peace of mind and protection to residential and small business customers across Europe and Latin America with +2.6M Customers and +12,000 employees. Our UK office is the perfect mix of start-up energy, high growth excitement and private equity backed support. You will work with passionate managers and dedicated team members. Our staff describe the company by saying “Very flexible, loyal and understanding management,” “A lot of opportunities to realize and prove yourself,” and “Wonderful team to work with.”
High-growth environment with plenty of opportunities to progress and learn with the company. Frequent exposure to the Management Team.
- Web Layout and UI/UX Design: Layout design of static and dynamic web applications, funnels, landing pages, wireframes, prototypes, and emails.
- Application Programming and Design: Provide support to the Sales Performance team through mobile app development and functionality optimisations.
- UI/UX Optimisation: Constantly work on optimising usability and user experience. Support the Lead Generation team with A/B testing needs.
- Back-end Projects: Lead and complete ad-hoc projects that require database, server, or API knowledge.
Requirements/ MUST have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related fields preferred. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Reliable, autonomous and organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Experience with Full Stack Web Design (Web Design Layout, APIs, etc.)
- Experience or strong interest in marketing, web analytics, online advertising, and lead generation.
- Outstanding attention to detail
Full Stack Web Developer Skills and Qualifications
- 2 years working in a Data/Business Analytics role.
- Some knowledge of A/B testing processes, landing page optimisation, wireframe prototyping, and using Google AMP is required.
- Graphic design abilities, and knowledge of Photoshop or similar is a strong plus, though not necessary.
- A can-do attitude, and the ability to adapt to a shifting environment with a rapidly changing structure.
- Experience with MySQL or similar is a plus.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrate initiative and ownership of tasks and projects.
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate and complete tasks to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in team environments.
- Results driven, proactive and able to work autonomously
- Proficient in Spanish language (Advantageous but not a requirement)
Hours: Full time - 40 hours per week with occasional overtime