Channel Marketing Executive
About the Company
Verisure is the leading provider of peace of mind and protection to residential and small business customers across Europe and Latin America with +2.6M Customers and +12,000 employees. Our UK office is the perfect mix of start-up energy, high growth excitement and private equity backed support. You will work with passionate managers and dedicated team members. Our staff describe the company as “very flexible, loyal and understandable management. A lot of opportunities to realise and prove yourself. Wonderful team to work with.”
As the Channel Marketing Executive, you’ll manage and deliver an outstanding programme of marketing communications across channels and media, which drive customer awareness, consideration and lead generation into new and existing sales branches. You will add to the national strategy recognising local demographics and competitor challenges to maximise customer and brand growth.
Field/Channel Marketing Executive Job Duties
- Campaign management: Identify opportunities to generate leads in local branch areas across the UK. Deliver regional campaigns/promotions to achieve individual branch targets, ensuring consistent messaging and balance. Co-ordinate media purchasing and planning to maximise efficiencies from local marketing. Brief and manage creative agencies to deliver cost effective local marketing communications to drive sales volume. Support development and production of marketing and promotional materials as required. Support local branch teams at local & national exhibitions/events in conjunction with the Marketing Assistant. Work cross-functionally with the sales performance team.
- Monitoring & Reporting: Monitor, analyse, and report performance against forecasts and past performance. Apply learnings to increase success of future marketing programs. Review campaign performance daily, tracking and measuring the effectiveness of marketing activities in all branch areas & providing analysis to the Marketing team with suggested action plans for improved performance. Analyse and circulate weekly performance reports along with relevant commentary.
- Budget Management: Work alongside Head of Lead Generation in allocating appropriate budget to field campaigns and ensuring budget is spent with maximum ROI. Ensure all invoicing/purchasing processes are followed accurately and efficiently.
Channel Marketing Executive Skills and Qualifications
- 2-4 years of field/channel experience in the U.K. with proven success and knowledge of best practices in the region.
- Highly analytical and problem solving oriented
- Used to work in a startup agile environment
Skills and Qualifications
- Extensive local Offline marketing knowledge
- SEM and Google Analytics skills
- Well organised and able to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Excellent project management and follow-up skills.
- Results driven, proactive and able to work autonomously.
- Clear communicator with solid writing and messaging skills and excellent verbal communication.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Experience in launching new products, services or brands.
- Ability to quickly assess the goals of a project, potential pitfalls and offer contingency plans.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Extensive travel: at least 25% of time “on the road” (driving).
Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving history.