Content & SEO Lead
Content & SEO Lead
The company connects the UK’s best charities with its brightest talent. Every year, thousands of people find their dream job through this company, saving charities millions of pounds in recruitment fees. For over 18 years, they’ve been a leading voice in the charity sector: enabling charities to thrive in an ever more challenging climate and helping people to make the most of their talents.
They are a small business that likes to think of if itself as a family, where staff support each other as much as possible.
This role focuses on the growth and engagement of the company audience through Content and Organic search. You will design, implement and maintain both the content and SEO strategy for the company and look for innovative ways to raise their profile for both candidates and recruiters.
- Content Strategy: the development and creation of a content plan which will raise the profile of the company as an authority in the charity sector, providing useful content to jobseekers and recruiters (as well as those interested in the charity sector in general) across multiple channels.
- Copywriting: Blog content, website copy, research-led content, outreach and link-building.
- SEO: design and implement a SEO strategy which will deliver increased search visibility, domain authority and organic conversion for the company as a website and brand.
- Knowledge: Keep up to date about technical developments and liaise with the company’s development team to optimize search performance. As a web-based business, search engine visibility is essential to the company’s success, you will deliver this visibility.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing role with strong involvement in content & SEO.
- Able to use WordPress, Moz (or other SEO software) Google Analytics & Google Search Console.
- You’re creative and incredibly confident in your copywriting skills. You love a challenge and are eager to create content with the user in mind.
- Experience of creating content which is relatable, searchable and on-brand - you’ll understand how content must reflect the product.
- Evidence of writing blog content, collateral and website copy.
- Excellent ability to copy-edit, proof read and produce compelling copy.
- Love learning new things and are proactive in asking about the ‘why’ and ‘how’. You’re a fast learner and enjoying absorbing lots of new information.
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial approach to work, excellent organisational and problem solving/decision making skills with minimal direction, high attention to detail.
- Experience of managing multiple projects and working to multiple timeframes.
- You’re passionate or knowledgeable about the charity sector.
- Knowledge of other marketing channels such as social media, PPC advertising and e-mail marketing
- A ‘test and learn’ mentality with a track record of optimising campaigns/channels and making decisions based on data to improve results.
- Hustle to get the resources you need, build something from nothing, and make magic happen.
- Sense of humour!
Training & Development:
This client is a rapidly growing company, so it really couldn’t be a more exciting time to join their team. Throughout your employment, you will receive all the on-the-job training needed to learn the ins and outs of the role within a complex and dynamic start-up. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
Location: London (Kingston-Upon-Thames)
Salary: £27k - £33k
Start Date: ASAP
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Flexible working hours.
- Reduced working hours for the months of August and December.
- Fun! Pool table, table tennis and air hockey in the office.
- Home working.
- 8% pension contribution.
Send your CV with a brief covering statement to firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Digital / Online Marketing Charity / Not for Profit jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Digital Search Charity / Not for Profit jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Strategy Charity / Not for Profit jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- SEO Charity / Not for Profit jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Content Marketing Charity / Not for Profit jobs in Kingston Upon Thames