Product Marketing Executive (Travel Experiences)
7 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
Collinson is a global leader in shaping and influencing customer behaviour to drive revenue and value for clients. They offer a unique blend of industry and sector specialists who together provide market-leading products and services across four core capabilities: Loyalty, Travel Experiences, Insurance and Assistance.
Purpose of the job
Working within the Travel Experiences Proposition Marketing Team, this role has day to day responsibility for the development and delivery of product marketing materials and activities to support Priority Pass, our hero brand. Priority Pass is the world’s largest airport lounge access program with millions of members globally, offered both as a direct-to-consumer proposition as well as through various ‘wholesale and associate’ channels connected with our clients in FS, Telco and Corporate sectors.
You will support in the delivery and execution of global marketing plans to support major updates to Priority Pass app and web. This includes the creation and maintenance of all product collateral including technical product sheets, sales decks, online content, app content, Go To Market toolkits, videos, training material, and GTM product launch plans for all launches and major updates.
Support the Product Marketing Manager in the delivery of the following:
- Creation of content for Priority Pass app and web
- Work closely with Product Managers to create training materials which support each product release for cross-functional teams across various geographies
- Support each product release with a clear marketing plan addressing B2b and B2b2c audiences
- Deliver all elements of the product release marketing plan including updates to all marketing collateral
- Ownership of B2B content on the Priority Pass website and lead for B2B content update and localisation
- Ownership of Priority Pass Marketing Portal and responsible for ensuring content is up to date and in line with Client requirements
- On-going development of brand, sales collateral and client case studies
- Copywrite, edit and proof read content for use as part of PR, sales collateral, whitepapers, client releases and internal communications.
- Identify and specify product / service requirements to meet the needs of B2B customers
- Liaise with the Collinson teams including central marketing on all centralised projects, Group campaign initiatives, events and product launches.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Degree educated or equivalent qualification
- Experience in a product marketing or marketing communications role, ideally within FS, telco, fintech or travel industry
- Previous experience in a b2b marketing role is desirable
- Excellent copywriting skills are mandatory (press release, case studies, e-mails, thought leadership etc)
- Strong IT skills including MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to present complex information in an easy to understand format for different audiences.
- Excellent written and creative skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communicator and team player
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Proven ability to interface with senior management and develop relationships at all levels
- Excellent English language skills essential. Additional language/s advantageous
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and juggle numerous projects
Above all, we’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-starter with a positive and ‘can do’ attitude who is keen to work with the company’s hero brand as it goes through a period of rapid evolution and exciting product developments.
Apply for Product Marketing Executive (Travel Experiences)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly