Senior Marketing Executive (Events, Digital, Offline, PR, Comms) West London
7 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive, Events, West London, £32k
This is a great chance a join a world leading media business and FTSE 100 company. They have an exciting opportunity for a creative and enthusiastic Senior Marketing Executive to work on a world-leading event in Cybersecurity . The role will manage all customer marketing promotions and campaigns, with a particular focus on eCRM, email, print and third party co-marketing.
Ideally, you will have experience working of working in the tech sector or other B2B. Super sharp copywriting skills are also crucial as the role involves working with in-house teams and external agencies to create engaging and compelling customer-centric communications for our core information security audience. If you are an enthusiastic, metrics-driven, content sharp problem-solver with a passion for making things happen, then we really want to hear from you!
- Managing the end-to-end e-mail lifecycle including creating dynamic content for goal conversion, liaising with design, collaborating with information management for data analytics, data segmentation and targeting, reporting etc.
- Build multi-channel communications using popular email marketing tools (Eloqua, Nova, Salesforce) and drive the development and optimisation of the e-mail marketing campaign strategy including tracking, success monitoring, and optimisation of templates and reporting for all campaigns.
- Use basic HTML to build/edit emails and webpages and digital analytics tools to continuously optimise campaign performance
- Managing content creation for both online and print, in tandem with the rest of the team
- Managing design agency briefings and production including copywriting, print production & artwork
- Partner acquisition and retention (barter agreements with international media and industry associations), optimisation of value propositions and packages of existing partnerships to drive business impact and maximize return.
- Management of website, page design, copy writing, user journey optimisation and close collaboration with the e-business division for ongoing evaluating of traffic analysis and page optimisation.
- Create effective social media campaigns to engage and grow communities and find creative solutions for campaign management.
- Liaising with external and internal suppliers (design agencies, registration vendor, information management, e-business, legal, finance and sales agents)
- Co-ordinating visitor and exhibitor registration process with third party supplier
- Controlling costs against budget, raising orders, maintaining invoice records and marketing budget trackers
- Tracking, monitoring, analysis and reporting of all campaigns
- Support the development of annual communications strategy
- Research of competitive landscape and competitor monitoring
- Customer insight - development and analysis of customer feedback survey campaigns
Ideal candidate profile:
- Experience of customer marketing, especially experience within e-mail customer acquisition and lead generation and conversion, data management and analytics
- Online content management / web skills is crucial and solid understanding of MS Office
- Experience in and good understanding of how to manage agencies, media owners, and strategic partners.
- Background in Tech/IT/cyber industry preferred but not essential
- Good database management skills (e.g. Salesforce)
- Excellent English writing skills
- Highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills, meticulous attention to detail and a proven ability to multi-task
- Proactive rather than reactive. Structured and independent way of working, excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritise
- Ability to meet deadlines within budget and under pressure
- Experience in conferences / exhibitions or publishing would be an advantage
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills, including proven ability to influence.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and adaptive to change
- Knowledge of social media and digital marketing channels and techniques
- Excellent IT skills
If this exciting marketing job interests you please send a CV to Ross Brander at Brandgaard Recruitment.
Apply for Senior Marketing Executive (Events, Digital, Offline, PR, Comms) West London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly