Senior Paid Social Manager
Job Title: Senior Paid Social manager
Location: Central London
Working Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday
Salary: Up to £55K
A leading agency are looking for a Senior Paid Social manager to come on board and enjoy join their fun loving, work hard play hard team. As a senior paid social manager, you will primarily assist on paid search and paid social on Facebook and Instagram.
You will be a part of a business that has been voted top in the Sunday Times best companies to work for alongside other awards within their respective industry. You will assist the business in helping their client strive in their Paid Social Campaigns for a variety of different sectors.
You will join a strong culture of creativity where no idea isn’t a good idea and you will be able to put your creative thoughts into action. You will need a strong set of analytical skills and a keen eye for data.
About the Paid Social Manager role:
- Oversee and effectively manage large scale global paid social campaigns.
- Building, reporting & analysing weekly and monthly metrics.
- Covering all areas of brand awareness and performance marketing
- Supporting the biddable media team in the implementation of global strategy.
- Assist creative teams to optimise copy in an effective manner.
- Play a leading role in the testing plan for the brand.
To be considered for the Paid Social manager role you will:
- Ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience
- Have a focus on paid social specifically with Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest & Snapchat.
- Produced your own creative content.
- Proficient use of google Analytics, DCM and other tracking tools.
If you would like to hear more about this role or would like to discuss this interesting opportunity in a little further detail, then please feel free to get in contact with Lilly McGann at Premier Group Recruitment on 0207 247 5747 or firstname.lastname@example.org.