Graphic Designer / Digital Marketer
Salary £18,000 - £23,000
Location – Runcorn, Daresbury, Cheshire
Established in 2000 this business consultancy specialises in corporate finance assisting businesses UK wide in areas including forensic accounting, management buy outs and corporate financing and venture capitalist funding. Their team of 40 come exclusively from big 4 Accountancy practices like Deloitte, KPMG and Goldman Sachs.
This is an incredibly rare opportunity for a Digital Marketing / Graphic Design individual to join the team in lead marketing and design role. We need someone who’s going to be happy in a hybrid graphic design / digital marketing role with responsibilities in both areas.
We’re seeking a Digital Marketing Manager capable of creating and implementing creative web marketing, content marketing to assist us to generally promote and tell their brand story via multiple social and digital marketing platforms.
Graphic Design / Digital Marketing Executive Salary £18,000 - £23,000
- Graphic Design – Adobe CS - Photoshop / In Design or similar. Graphic Design skills required to produce graphics for web and print marketing campaigns, Events and occasionally on briefs for client companies.
- You need to have great design chops and a portfolio of work across web and print which you can provide links to.
- Strategic Marketing Plan - Working with the Directors to devise and implement the strategic marketing plan across print and digital to better connect with the marketplace.
- Web Content Marketing / Copy Writing - Write compelling, SEO friendly copy for social media, blogs and distributing via digital marketing
- Social Media – Setting up and managing Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter).
- Google Analytics – Ideally you’ll be able to use Web Analytics to track and monitor the effectiveness of digital campaigns and show ROI.
- SEO - Understanding of Google's algorithm's and know how best to assist a brand rank for competitive key words and boost their Google ratings and boost SERP page ranking and helping them to rank for competitive keywords in their sector. (Any SEO strategy would be geared around Content Creation not on-page technical SEO)
- Web CMS Management – Upload content to the corporate site.
- Email Marketing – Automated email campaigns (using Mailchimp or similar) to a B2B demographic. Managing unsubscribes, A/B Testing with a view to improving Click through rate and conversions into sales enquiries
Located in several locations throughout the North West this organisation offers the opportunity for genuine career progression within a fast-moving professional services business and will suit someone with an agency or in-house background.
Dur to the location own transport is needed and you’ll likely live in the Cheshire, Runcorn, Daresbury, Chester, Warrington area.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly