Content and Campaign Manager
A global technology company providing software solutions to professional services firms are looking for a Content and Campaign Manager to join their Marketing team in Kingston-upon-Thames. You will be responsible for creating and sharing engaging content to be broadcasted across their blog and social channels, as well as driving product campaigns for their clients.
Key Responsibilities of the Content and Campaign Manager
- Creating all content plan and messaging.
- Managing the entire design process of content by writing, editing and proofreading of online material.
- Spearheading the content of their weekly blog.
- Planning and executing their monthly campaigns to support lead generation requirements.
Key Skills of the Content and Campaign Manager
- Proven track record in content creation, with strong attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of marketing automation platforms and campaign management experience.
- Email marketing experience.
- Social media management experience.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build rapport at all levels of the business.
- A collaborative team player.
- Basic video editing experience is a plus.