Content Marketing Lead
Content Marketing Lead
Our client specialise in making educational decisions, data-driven through predictive analytics, using machine learning to better prepare students for the next stage of their educational and professional journeys. As one of the top 20 Startups in Europe, they are one of the most innovative, fast-growing Education Technology businesses in Europe and has recently successfully closed a £4million Series A funding round.
The marketing team is responsible for raising awareness, establishing thought leadership and generating leads for our sales development team. With content marketing playing a huge role in moving the business forward.
We are now looking for an ambitious creative B2B content marketer to own and execute our content strategy, write engaging content and distribute it to our audience.
- Own the content marketing strategy and editorial calendar
- Create unique, engaging content that motivates, inspires and builds trust
- Create content in line with the clients brand tone and voice across all channels
- Measure the effectiveness of content performance inline with specific KPI’s
- Distribute content across all owned, earned and paid channels
- 2+ years of experience putting together content strategies and executing on them
- Proof of creating unique content that stands out and gets results
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional writing skills with samples of previous work
- Experience executing content marketing through a number of different channels, blogs, social and email marketing
- A solid understanding of SEO copywriting
Training & Development:
This client is a rapidly growing company, so it really couldn’t be a more exciting time to join their team. Throughout your employment, you will receive all the on-the-job training needed to learn the ins and outs of the role within a complex and dynamic start-up. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
Location: Central London (nearest tube station, Angel)
Salary: £30k - £35k
Start Date: ASAP
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Fun! Table Tennis, Alcohol Stock, Sociable team
- Vitality Health Insurance (upon completion of probation)
- State of the art open plan office
Send your CV with a brief covering statement to email@example.com
Apply for Content Marketing Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly