Social Media Executive
Social Media Executive – £30-35k – Central London
For this role Seven have partnered with a trending hospitality chain who are looking for an ambitious Social Media/Online Marketing Executive to join their growing team.
As Social Media Executive you will develop this business’s online presence across all social media accounts including: Instragram, Twitter, Snapchat and Facebook along with managing the website and helping with the CRM strategy. Research and analyse social media trends, including social media ad revenue and web visitor data, to improve social media presence and campaign efficiency. Work with various company departments to promote overall brand through social media channels.
This up and coming hospitality brand now have 3 leading brands that sit below it and this role will cover all 3. They want social media campaigns that will capture attention, inspire involvement and create the desire to visit one of their venues. You will be at the head of a busy and forward-thinking team.
- Support with on-line and social media launch of drinks & food menus for all relevant sites
- Work with the Marketing Executive to support the design of centrally driven key date & sponsored activity, looking at on-line and social media trends
- Analyse and review all central, key date & sponsored activity on-line and all social media platforms, looking at traffic and click though rates
- Make sure all POS has been re-sized for all Social Media channels, agreeing what is needed with the Marketing Executive
- Oversee all company social media account management
- Liaise with site Sales & Marketing Managers, including copywriters and other content creators, by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction
- Overall management and overseeing of all venues websites
- Performance tracking on all agreed incentives and central promotions on-line and social media
- Manage the student loyalty card platform on-line, identifying and detailing any improvements to how Students interact in all virtual spaces
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within an entrepreneurial organisation, in an environment and culture that supports your personal development and you will be rewarded for your hard work with an attractive salary and package.
Full detailed job spec provided on application so please forward CV’s to email@example.com
Visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website