- New role in a growing paid search team.
- Leading digital marketing agency in the South West.
- Proper commitment to training and personal development.
What you’ll be doing
Programmatic and Display are core areas for the business, so there will be a wide array of growing accounts to sink your teeth into from day one. You’ll implement, manage and optimise biddable media campaigns, either with support or independently, tied in with the size of each project and your level of experience.
The real plus here is aside from the day to day implementation, you’ll get involved with clients from day one. Being able to understand their challenges directly and outline a solution oriented approach to each hurdle. As you become more experienced, you’ll get the chance to train more junior members of the team and contribute to business development.
What experience you’ll need
- In an ideal work you'll have previous experience working on display or programmatic campaigns built up within an agency environment (although in-house experience should be fine).
- Strong understanding of the mechanics of successful digital display campaigns and a desire to develop your skills and become a true expert.
- Exposure to DoubleClick, digital media planning or DSPs / the broader world of AdOps (ad operations) would help you hit the ground running.
- The main thing here is that you are bright, eager to learn, passionate about digital campaigns and have at least a grounding in this world - we can teach the rest!
There is a competitive salary on offer, so please enquire for more information. Benefits include a generous holiday allowance, pension, life insurance, childcare vouchers, free lunches / breakfasts and regular social events throughout the year.
Drop Joe a line to hear more information!