Social Media Manager - Gaming
2271 - Social Media Manager - Gaming - Reading (and home for 2 days/week) - £38K – contract until June 2019
Global technology company is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join the dynamic marketing team.
The goal is to support and develop local market social media activity while also driving efficiency, consistency, insights, learnings, and the sharing of best practices.
- International Social Media Content Plan. Own the creation, distribution and implementation of the global social media content plan. Partner closely with the global social media managers and their global social agency to plan, curate and distribute key global content to international social teams. Provide assets, guidance and support to local teams and ensure they have the tools they need to do support the global business priorities.
- Manage Global Content Creation Projects. Supporting the global social media team in owning the creation of global content across hardware, games and services. Manage projects from brief through to go-live including strategy, brief, review and publishing and post-campaign analysis.
- Support International Markets with content creation. Provide a crucial service to 40+ markets internationally to create bespoke content for local/regional activations. From one of content pieces to full campaign assets, you will help define the strategy and manage the creative process through to delivery of content to the briefing team.
- Ideation, strategy and support for regional/global campaigns. Partnering with global, international and regional teams, you will have the opportunity to originate campaigns as well as provide strategic input and support to existing campaigns.
- Drive innovation, learning and best practices within the international social community. Provide insights and best practices to our local teams to help improve the efficiencies and effectiveness of their social content.
- Minimum of 2 years working with social media marketing and communication for a brand, preferably in the entertainment sector
- Experience in the management of agency teams delivering creative content for social media.
- Creative thinker with strong project management skills
- Experience dealing with international marketing teams across multiple locations, preferred.
- Confident and enthusiastic team player who has a history of integrating with other individuals and teams in constructive ways.
- Motivated and proactive self-starter who will use insights to formulate positive approaches, drive work forward, and enthusiastically lead on projects and initiatives.
- A creative thinker with a keen eye for quality content, a sharp ear for quality communication, and an enquiring mind that is motivated by new approaches and smart insights.
- Eager to learn, keen to develop personal skills and experiences, and constantly keeping a watchful eye on developments and trends in the digital marketing and social media space.
- A passion for gaming is beneficial but not essential.