CRM Team Lead
The Retention Department is responsible for the creation, segmentation and execution of promotions sent out to players.
Purpose of the role
To ensure that the Retention function delivers effectively against the objectives through the management of the customer retention programme. With the ultimate aim of increasing customer engagement, driving down churn and increasing customer lifetime value you will provide guidance to your peers to ensure excellent copywriting and translations is provided for their respected markets and all retention-based promotions across the company are well executed.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and maintaining all campaigns across Betway
- Content managing the website and ensuring all regions keep the Casino websites updated
- Identify opportunities & implement tactics to maximise revenue and minimise churn among existing customer bases.
- Work with various teams to create and launch campaigns/programs, driving loyalty and revenue.
- Analyse and report monthly on usage patterns, churn, customer base trends, and customer retention and promotion projects and initiatives.
- Optimise the performance of marketing campaigns by formulating coherent plans to execute campaigns and ensure successful delivery of accurate and timely campaign assets.
- Build close relationships with other business functions including Design & Product teams
- Monitor changes and keep updated on the organisation's products or services.
- Delegation of workload and projects for team
- Manage several executives by providing feedback, coaching, training and development in order to upskill all team members.
- Conduct weekly team meetings and 1-2-1’s with all team members
- Ensure deadlines for campaigns are met by team
- Campaign analysis
- assessing the success rates of campaigns
- feedback to team and stakeholders
- generating new ideas for Casino promotions that deliver increased brand engagement and increase campaign ROI
- competitor analysis
- Work closely and together with other team leaders
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
You will have:
- A good understanding of the entire campaign development and delivery process
- Experience of working with stakeholders at various levels
- Proven management of retention and or promotion activity
- A good knowledge of online customer retention strategies and tactics
- Minimum of 1 year experience creating marketing campaigns targeted at consumers
- Working knowledge of Excel and general Microsoft Office
- Exceptional knowledge and understanding of email service providers.
- Previous experience of managing or providing guidance to other team members
- Experience of carrying out data analysis on retention and promotional activity making suitable recommendations based on this information
It would be a bonus if you also had:
- Understanding and knowledge of HTML is desirable.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Exact Target
- Understanding of reporting tools (Tableau)
- Industry experience in casino
- Ability to provide analysis on large amounts of data identifying trends and presenting recommendations
- Extremely passionate about the internet and technology world.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Driven, dynamic and able to take the initiative.
- Comfortable picking up new concepts and running with them.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to take initiative to ensure that deadlines are met