Italian Speaking Web Designer or Developer
We’re looking for someone with flair, imagination and a natural passion to join this established Harrogate digital design company as a Web Designer / Developer – fluency in Italian is absolutely essential!
The Role of Italian Speaking Web Designer or Developer
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join our client’s development team and work on their Italian language websites.
You will have a love of technology and the skills to maintain websites and optimise the user experience through quality design and content while ensuring each website’s position in rankings through the effective use of SEO and social media.
Along with the maintenance of existing sites, you’ll have the opportunity to create new sites and experiment with design, content and development to improve techniques and maximise visibility and visitor experience on the websites under your control.
The Italian market is an important one for our client, so you must be fluent in Italian language and customs and be able to create original, relevant and targeted content. Your understanding of Italian culture will be essential to engage, interest and inform your online audience.
• Fluent in written Italian
• Expert knowledge of Italian culture, customs and idioms
• The ability to maintain and update websites to improve user experience
• The ability to create well written and engaging content
• The ability to accurately translate content from English to Italian
• Experience of SEO and Social Media to maximise visibility and engage with site visitors
• Knowledge of Wordpress and/or HTML5 and CSS3 (desirable)
Our client is a well-established and highly successful company working in the online lottery and gambling sector. The office environment is informal, and they look forward to you becoming an important member of their small and friendly team!
You will be working in modern offices are situated in an attractive rural business park just a few miles from Harrogate. As public transport is not available, a driving licence and access to a car are essential.
Salary & Benefits for the role of Italian Speaking Web Designer
• £20,000 to £28,000 per annum depending on skills and experience
• Discretionary performance bonus
• 28 days annual leave (including statutory holidays) plus 1 additional day for each full year of employment (up to a maximum of 5 additional days)
• Flexible start/finish time
• Relaxed and friendly work environment
• Small on-site games room and gym
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Digital, web developer, web designer, web administrator, digital marketing, SEO, websites,