Affiliate Marketing Manager (German, Italian, Spanish, English, Swedish)
Job Title: Affiliate Marketing Manager - German, Italian, Spanish, English, Swedish
Purpose of Job
Betway Group is a leading provider of first-class entertainment across sports betting, online casino, bingo, esport and poker. Since 2006 we have remained at the forefront of the online gambling industry utilising the very latest technologies.
Betway are looking to build on a world class, global affiliate programme which will be fundamental to Betway’s marketing strategy and business growth. You will work with multiple teams and stakeholders across the business to ensure consistent and effective affiliate strategies are agreed and implemented in your relevant region. This position is ideally suited to an experienced affiliate manager with international marketing experience looking to take on a high-profile position in the gaming industry.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Creating and nurturing key sports and casino affiliate relationships both with existing and new partners to generate growth in your specific Market.
- Handling the negotiation of commercial deals with affiliates.
- Delivering acquisition and retention campaigns to our affiliates both off the shelf and bespoke to meet the requirements of a given deal.
- Working with the affiliate marketing administrators to ensure that core processes are adhered to.
- Working across departments to align country strategy and meet business objectives.
- Ensuring the affiliate programme meets all regulatory requirements.
- Supporting the implementation and management of a mobile focused affiliate programme including the development of the Betway app affiliate strategy.
- Supporting the head of affiliates with the affiliate budget and operational cost control to achieve ROI requirements for the business.
- Drive key processes such as conversion, product enhancements and marketing offers forward as well as working closely with country management.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
- Verbal and written fluency in English and German OR Italian OR Spanish OR Swedish
- Significant experience of digital marketing within the gaming industry.
- Strong team player, passionate about affiliate marketing with the ability to work with colleagues across departments and locations.
- An eye for detail, being analytical for reporting purposes to enhance the affiliate programme.
- Highly developed influencing skills and the ability to manage both upward and downward effectively.
- Commercially astute demonstrating strong negotiation skills.
- Technically proficient with core business IT programmes and the ability to adapt and learn new systems.
- A self-starter with the ability to thrive in fast paced and pressurised environments.
- Experience of marketing in international markets.
- Enjoy working to tight deadlines and managing different projects at the same time.
- The ability to constructively challenge current thinking in a manner that pushes the boundaries and creates long term competitive advantage.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to influence peers and stakeholders across the organisation.
- A Strong communicator at all business levels internally and externally.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A creative and logical thinker, demonstrating skills in problem solving.
- Flexible and robust personality with the ability to adapt quickly and efficiently to the changing requirements and challenges of a large international business.
- Ability to select effective approaches for problem solving based on available information and business objectives.
Apply for Affiliate Marketing Manager (German, Italian, Spanish, English, Swedish)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly