Media Account Executive
Media Account Executive, Central London – Up to £25k dependent on experience
Have some experience working in a media agency but still looking for somewhere that will be able to push your career? We’ve got the perfect Media Account Executive role for you. This agency specialise in media planning and buying for real estate clients. Their clients are some huge names within the real estate industry, and definitely will be names you’ll have heard of.
They’re looking for a Media Account Executive with some experience in the field, as you’ll be expected to kick on from the outset in this role. As Media Account Executive you’ll be responsible for sourcing media information to help the planning process, working alongside clients and creative agencies alike, meeting with media agencies and even booking schedules and negotiation.
You’ll be working in a fun team who are great at what they do. This agency are growing, so you’ll definitely have some exciting opportunities as Media Account Executive here.
Here’s some of the responsibilities you’ll have as Media Account Executive:
- Using Adserve and Mediatel
- Work closely with creative agencies and clients
- Assessing potential opportunities for clients including short term space, positions, supplements / features etc.
- Identifying the requirements of the target media
- Booking schedules and negotiating
- Assist senior members of the team
Sound like the kind of Media Account Executive role you’re looking for? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Here’s what they’re looking for:
- Around 1 years’ experience in a Media Account Executive role
- Great client-servicing skills
- Experience using Adserve and Mediatel
- Experience working with real estate clients beneficial
Are you the Media Account Executive they are looking for? We want to hear from a Media Account Executive like you as soon as possible.
Please quote JW670 when applying for this Media Account Executive role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/