Revere is a technology marketing agency focused on providing its clients – and employees – with a better experience. Due to a strong business performance, we are looking for a copywriter to develop engaging copy for a range of exciting clients.
You will have the opportunity to work with market leaders in the technology sector. The key purpose of your role will be to create and craft copy for a wide range of mediums that include, but are not limited to, direct mail, web pages, email campaigns, augmented print, social media, white papers, advertising, marketing and sales brochures.
We are recruiting for copywriters at all levels, so if you have a flair for producing engaging copy, please read on to find out more and apply.
A typical day
Working in a thriving, vibrant marketing agency means every day will be different. However, as part of your typical day, you will complete the following tasks:
- Produce original copy for a range of briefs - this could range from conceptual ideas and hard-hitting headlines through to longer form web pages or an in-depth thought leadership piece.
- Generate engaging, customer-focused content that adds value to every experience.
- Work closely with the Revere team to ensure consistency across all messaging – adhering to the brief and established brand values.
- Brainstorm visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team.
- Respond positively to client feedback, amending and improving where required.
- Quickly pick up, employ, and evolve the client’s tone of voice.
- Oversee and proofread copy for quality, accuracy and brand compliance.
Ideally, you will have the following:
- A passion for writing and the ability to produce creative and compelling copy to tight deadlines.
- Experience in creating copy for a range of channels, both online and offline.
- Proven track record in technology and/or B2B marketing.
- Exceptional written communication and editing skills.
- Understanding of the different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- An ability to understand new ideas quickly and to convey those ideas to others.
- Creative and conceptual flair.
- Enjoyment of working closely with designers to generate new ideas and solutions.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive starting salary, including a yearly pay review.
- Structured, tailored personal development process (PDP) process from day one to drive your development. This includes regular training sessions and the opportunity to pursue further qualifications.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Flexible benefits package, including refreshments, massages and regular social events.
This role is based in our Marlow office and to be considered you must be within a commutable distance of this location.