- Lots of R&D time, as well as the ability to work on personal projects.
- Opportunities for flexible time and some remote working.
- Work with Angular, RxJS, Node Sass and Webpack.
What experience you'll need
- Experience with pre and post processors such as Sass.
- If you have worked with RxJS that would be a huge bonus.
- History of creating acceptance and unit tests.
- An understanding of build tools such as Webpack.
- Any experience with AWS, Docker or PHP will be really beneficial.
- Ability to pick up new languages keep up to date with emerging technologies.
- Good communication skills.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be responsible for building world-class enterprise apps for adaptive decision analytics. This company applied machine learning to turn corporate and sales data into personalized nudges to help people make better decisions. You will be collaboratively working with other members of the growing development team of engineers and data scientists to produce a range of captivating desktop and mobile applications for a range of highly credited clients. It’s an agile based environment you’ll be working in within the start-up vibe. With lots of R&D time you can research new technologies and methods and introduce them to the team.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You’ll be based in nice central Bristol offices, with one of the most talented and skilled teams in the area. The business is at the real forefront of what they do and so you’ll never have a boring day. You’ll get to interact with clients working for huge multinational corporations. This is a business that’s always looking to be cutting edge in what they do so on top of the work related R&D time you’ll have, you’ll also be allotted time for personal projects. There are flexible hours on offer with the chance for some remote working as well. As the company grows throughout 2018 and beyond, you'll have good opportunities for future progression.
If this position is ticking all the boxes then get in touch now with George to find out more.