Java Developer - UK Leading Tech Specialist
- Excellent training & access to various courses and tech conferences.
- Incredibly diverse client base spread across multiple industries.
- Modern and progressive technology stack (Java, Chef, Docker, Python, Ruby, Selenium).
What skills you’ll need
- Significant Java development experience with exposure to its relevant frameworks, such as JPA, Hibernate or Spring.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) as well as TDD/BDD principles.
- Proven knowledge of scripting using Python, BASH or Ruby.
- Exposure to deployment automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker etc.). Any containerisation experience (Tomcat, Weblogic etc.) would be advantageous.
- Any automated testing knowledge would also be beneficial (Selenium, Cucumber & Fitnesse).
Joining an established and innovative delivery team, you will be responsible for building a variety of solutions across an extremely diverse client base, ensuring that you understand both functional and non-functional requirements in order to produce high-quality software. You will adopt a DevOps approach to development, taking responsibility for the technical aspects of a project both on client sites and internally. As a consultancy, there may be times where you will be required to travel to different locations so this is something that you must be open to.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
On top of an excellent salary and an innovative team to collaborate with, the company will offer a generous benefits package which includes healthcare & income protection, flexible working hours, a great pension scheme, a competitive rewards structure as well as free snacks in the office, tech talks and regular socials! There are plenty of progression opportunities on offer as well with access to various tech conferences and courses.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an amazing company, so if you're interested, send your CV to Ellen ASAP or give us a call to have a chat!