Marketing Content & Community Manager
Bentley is adding to the team responsible for their industry-leading SYNCHRO digital construction software, an advanced platform and consultancy that improves the safety, reliability, predictability and quality of complex construction projects.
We are looking for a digital marketeer to write, produce and manage all aspects of our global marketing content. You will also be responsible for engaging our community of users and partners and grow our online presence. This will be an opportunity to take responsibility, develop your skills, and play a key role in the marketing efforts of a fast-growing, global company.
- Producing, drafting and editing marketing content, including blogs and newsletter articles, product marketing materials, social media posts, events materials, whitepapers, emails, case studies, and multimedia such as videos, podcasts and infographics.
- Managing and driving internal and external content development and publishing. You will own the marketing content calendar, and manage content stores such as of case studies, product materials, quotes, logos and permissions.
- Measure the marketing effectiveness of all content.
- Keep content current, relevant, accurate and on-brand, checking and correcting errors when notified.
- Community management and engagement including Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and our own websites, this will entail syndicating posts by partners, developers, customers, users and staff, curating and sharing relevant industry and technology news, and moderating conversation through all our digital channels.
- Setting, monitoring and achieving targets for community reach and engagement.
- To be involved with other marketing activities as required by the business such as our visual style, tone of voice, SEO, advertising, events, and digital marketing strategy.
What You Bring To The Team:
- You will have spent several years with responsibility for content and social media.
- You will be able to demonstrate your writing ability as well as enthusiasm for innovative uses of technology, especially software, and digital marketing.
- You pride yourself in the quality of your work and have excellent attention to detail.
- You are a natural at building communities, and have the ability to build professional and personal relationships effectively, online and in person,
- You are not daunted by producing your own multimedia content, including interviewing thought leaders in order to prepare it.
- You are familiar with multimedia editing software packages as well as tools for blogging, data management, and content management, e.g. WordPress, Hubspot, and Zendesk.
- An understanding of the construction industry is an advantage but not essential.
- This position is associated with our UK office in London but you will be happy working flexibly and autonomously as part of a geographically-distributed team.
- You must speak fluent English.
- Occasional international travel will be required.
What We Offer:
- Competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits.
- A professional, supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.
Who We Are:
Bentley Systems is a global leader in providing architects, engineers, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for advancing the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure.
Bentley users leverage information mobility across disciplines and throughout the infrastructure lifecycle to deliver better-performing projects and assets. Bentley solutions encompass MicroStation applications for information modeling, ProjectWise collaboration services to deliver integrated projects, and AssetWise operations services to achieve intelligent infrastructure – complemented by worldwide professional services and comprehensive managed services.
Founded in 1984, Bentley has more than 3,000 colleagues in over 50 countries, more than $600 million in annual revenues, and since 2008 has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisition
Apply for Marketing Content & Community Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly