Support Engineer - Web, 2nd line
- Support Engineer within thriving digital software house.
- Great chance to work with developers and build tech skills (HTML, CSS, JS, PHP).
- Fun, sociable team, lots of training and development.
What experience you'll need
- Experience trouble-shooting technical issues
- Excellent communication skills.
- An understanding of HTML, CSS and database tech e.g. MySQL, SQL Server etc.
- Pro-active and positive approach, able to work with developers and non-techies.
You’ll be working alongside their 1st line support team dealing directly with clients and taking charge of support issues for the company technical platform (developed in PHP), which provides the backbone to multiple client websites. You’ll be the go to person to remedy queries, amending code and ensuring the quality of the platform is maintained at all times. You’ll ensure issues that are passed to you are investigated promptly and appropriate action is taken, investigating them and resolving, rejecting or escalating as appropriate. Essentially you’ll be taking ownership of the platforms success, managing ad hoc projects as required. You will also help to manage enhancement requests, bug reports and other work requests, whilst ensuring that the pipeline of work is being worked on to advance its progress.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return you will be able to improve and learn coding skills with a possible progression route towards application development or technical project management in the future. There’s a great fun working environment on offer with pool tables, free fruit/drinks, socials etc and you’ll be working alongside the experienced development team on a world class product and some fantastic projects. You’ll get a competitive salary (to £24K), generous holidays, training, staff socials, lunches and opportunities to attend tech and company events alongside structure career development.
If this sounds like a role you’d be interested in then apply NOW.