PHP Developer - Quality Software, progressive tech
- Work at one of the best known and most respected software houses in the area.
- Excellent career progression, challenging projects in a supportive team set-up.
What experience you'll need
- You’ll need strong PHP skills, coming from a web development based background.
- A solid understanding of OOP is important, as well as experience with SQL (MySQL preferred).
- There's an opportunity to work on their in-house MVC framework which is similar to Laravel and Symfony.
- You’ll need strong communication skills, working both with the other teams and potentially clients.
- Any client facing, project or account management experience would all be a big bonus.
You'll be working on a great mix of projects including building web applications/sites for some well-known ecommerce businesses plus greenfield development on their award-winning platform and other R&D projects. Working alongside 10 other talented Developers you'll be able to learn fast and work collaboratively in an environment where they respect employee’s opinions and ideas so you can expect to be taken seriously and encouraged to innovate regularly. You’ll be getting plenty of experience with some interesting tech such as VueJS, ReactJS, Twig, SASS, Chef, Elasticsearch and AWS (Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS). They work in multi-disciplinary Pods, which each function as independent, close-knit teams of designers, front-end and back-end developers. - this could be teaming up to build a new customer website from scratch, developing brand new integrations (e.g. a payment, warehouse or reporting integrations) or modifying some existing functionality.
What you'll get in return for you talents
These guys have a fantastic set-up with smart, central offices close to the train station, fully stocked with pool table, foosball table, bbq's, N64, punchbag whilst also offering tickets to tech conferences, hackdays, nights out and great lunches, flexible working hours, long xmas shutdown and gym membership not to mention excellent career prospects. You can expect a competitive salary (ranging from £25-45k) and the opportunity to be part a real success story working on exciting projects with real diversity.
George is handling this opportunity, send in your CV NOW or call for more info.