Calling all CRM experts! We have a fantastic opportunity for a CRM Manager to join a leading, multi-award-winning financial business based in Manchester! Interested? Carry on reading….
Our client is at the top of the game, providing first-class financial services to customers across the UK. As a business, they offer a range of services which has helped them stand out from their competitors. Due to recent growth, they are now looking to add fresh talent to the team in the form of an experienced and innovative CRM Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Paid Media, the CRM Manager will be required to take charge of the company’s CRM function. The successful candidate will be accountable for the creation and implementation of the business’ cutting-edge CRM strategies which will be tailored to a selection of their products. Our client is looking for an individual who has previous experience cultivating successful campaigns as well as managing a department!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking business with plenty of career progression opportunities!
The Main Responsibilities of the CRM Manager:
- On a regular basis, generate detailed MI reports for each CRM campaign
- Maintain documentation of all new processes, legal requirements and any changes made
- Produce an effective A/B testing plan which can be used for a variety of campaigns
- Plan, manage and execute a state-of-the-art CRM strategy
- Assist the senior management team by providing insight and recommendations based on finding from data usage
- Using both behaviour and demographic analysis, generate personalised campaigns which will engage with the target audience
The Perfect Candidate:
- Previous experience working within a similar CRM role
- Proven track-record of delivering successful CRM strategies and campaigns is essential
- Strong working knowledge of data practices combined with excellent Adobe Campaign skills
- Fantastic communication, leadership and time management skills
- Comfortable producing high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
Are you the person that they have been looking for? To learn more about this role, call our award-winning team today on 0161 833 1044 or alternatively apply online today!