Content Manager – London – Up to £50,000
Are you looking to be part of a brand where content really matters?
This consumer entertainment brand is a leading industry player with a sizeable audience fostered through online communications. Content is an integral part of this brand’s audience acquisition strategy. As such they are looking for an experienced online multimedia editor / content manager as they take their content proposition to the next phase across global markets.
The role will build on their existing content strategy, using your understanding of audiences (where they are and how they consumer content), to lead ideation and create new content that increases acquisition. You’ll have a strong understanding of brand and tone of voice across multiple channels. To be considered for this opportunity you’ll need to demonstrate the following:
• Content management including social media to grow audiences
• Copywriting and editing (produce, edit and optimise digital content)
• Website CMS management and demonstrable knowledge of best practice
• Understanding of Google Analytics and SEO
• Ability to create multimedia content including video/podcasts and scripting
• Recruit and manage contacts including guest bloggers, writers/guests, photographers etc.
This is a chance to play an integral part in driving traffic and membership acquisition for this well-known brand.
Apply for Content Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly