Business Analyst Consultant, Investment Bank, London
Are you an analytical individual who’s searching for their dream job? Become the Business Analyst for a successful tech business based in the heart of Manchester City Centre and enjoy amazing benefits including career progression opportunities, health insurance and discounts on their services and products!
We are working with a business who have successfully managed to cement their status as an industry leader by offering their customers the best products and the best price. As they continue to expand and grow as a team, they are now looking to hire a highly skilled Business Analyst to assist them in their quest for further success.
The Business Analyst will become an integral part of the team by building solution designs which will support the development of the company. Working within the IT department, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate expert knowledge of both technical and commercial solutions for online marketing platforms which will enhance the online consumer experience.
The Key Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Take charge of the strategy, technology vision and technical roadmap and ensure that all objectives are aligned with the overall business goals
- Work closely with other team members in order to execute the architecture governance and lead the board meetings
- Identify critical deficiencies by analysing processes, technology and people and recommend solutions based on findings
- Maximise the efficiency of the technology department by analysing business drivers
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the latest industry trends, techniques and events
- Produce high-quality, cutting-edge designs and documentations which can be presented to stakeholders
The Key Skills and Attributes:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Capable of delivering both B2B and B2C business models
- Comfortable working in a data-driven, SaaS environment
- Proven experience of analysis and design within a digital environment
- A creative individual who can work with people at different levels
- A strong commercial and technical acumen
- Ambitious and data-driven
Do you have the skills and experience that they are looking for? Apply online today or for more information, call us on 0161 833 1044.