New Job Alert! An international technology company in Manchester City Centre is searching for a Campaign Manager to join their energetic team of experts!
As a business, our client is an industry leader within the technology sector and has managed to build themselves an impeccable reputation by creating innovative products and services for audiences across the globe. Working alongside their sister company, they are now on the quest for global domination and in order to do so, a new Campaign Manager is needed to join the team!
The Campaign Manager will be managing the campaigns from start to finish and will assist in the development of strong client relationships. The triumphant candidate will also be required to work closely with the US office so therefore flexibility is key. Our client is looking for someone who’s passionate about data and can utilise the information to shape successful campaigns.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity to learn from industry experts in a dynamic business!
The Main Responsibilities of the Campaign Manager:
- Work with the Account Managers and Sales teams in both the UK and US offices in order to understand and manage client expectations
- Manage all the campaign strategies and optimise all campaign goals
- Track all revenue and margin metrics by enabling all monthly invoicing processes
- Liaise with the data teams to maintain a sound understanding of all campaigns
- Ensure all technical specifications are adhered to by reviewing ad creatives, location data and third-party tags
- Manage the process from start to finish of all campaigns
The Ideal Candidate:
- A degree in a business-related subject or 4 years’ equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 1 years’ digital ad operations experience is essential
- Previous experience with ad-serving technologies including DFA and Sizmek
- Fantastic organisational, Excel and leadership skills
- A highly analytical individual with a problem-solving mindset
Is this the job that you have been looking for? If you’d like to know more, call our team today on 0161 833 1044 or apply online now.