Senior Business Analyst
Calling all business analysts, a tantalising opportunity is now available with one of the UK’s fastest growing consumer service businesses! Due to their massive success, our client is now looking to expand their ever-growing workforce and welcome a Senior Business Analyst to their technical team!
Based right in the heart of Manchester City Centre, this is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and experienced candidate to progress their career with a dynamic and innovative technical team. You will be joining one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK and will work closely with key stakeholders to identify solutions to deliver the improvements needed to operate a modern data-driven enterprise architecture that aligns with the business strategy. The chosen candidate will be highly experienced in digital analysis and design across a variety of technologies to be able to grasp the complexities of the business quickly.
This role also carries a huge list of attractive benefits such as flexible-working and corporate health insurance as well as huge training and progression opportunities. Interested? Find out what it takes…
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Take charge of the technical and commercial needs of online marketing platforms and applications to ensure they are developed to produce the best customer journey.
- Lead the design of the technology vision, strategy and strategic technology roadmap in line with business goals.
- You will work closely with other members of the team to design and implement innovative strategy and architecture governance (e.g. processes and templates, stakeholders and meetings) and lead the architecture board meetings.
- Manage the evolution and modification of the enterprise architecture and oversee the quality control of all architectural aspects of the role.
- Maximise business value by analysing business drivers of the technology function.
- Analyse current technology, people and process environments to detect critical deficiencies and recommend the most efficient solution.
- Stay up-to-date on all the latest industry trends and techniques to maintain competitive on the market.
- Produce high quality and innovative designs and present them to key stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior business analyst role
- Experienced working with both B2B and B2C strategy
- A confident communicator
- Comfortable working in a data-driven, SaaS environment
- Data driven with a creative flair
- Ambitious and driven individual
If you like the sound of this role, don’t hesitate to contact a member of our award-winning team on 0161 833 1088 or apply online today and this job could be yours before you know it!
Apply for Senior Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly