Ecommerce Trading Executive Multi-channel retailer Portsmouth
- Award-winning multi-channel brand.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Great opportunity to become an eCommerce trading expert.
This thriving multi-channel retailer has experienced fantastic growth, with eCommerce being a key channel for over 15 years. With a beautiful brand story, established digital team and lovely offices on the South Coast, this is a hugely attractive role for someone looking to start or progress their career in Ecommerce. To succeed, you'll need bags of energy, a head for trading and a hard working attitude.
What you’ll be doing
Working with the Trade team, you will be playing a key role in the execution of the online trading plan. You will be constantly looking for ways to maximise conversion on the site through using analytics and expertly created content to create an enhanced customer experience.
You will manage the day to day trading and merchandising on the website. This will include working on competitor analysis, selecting product for our regular emails and on-site collections, range reviews, trade meetings, data analysis, setting publishing priorities and lots more besides. It's a role that's full of variety and will suit someone who thrives in an environment exceeding their targets.
This role will also be analytically focussed, with you running analysis on campaigns and providing “lessons learnt” for the department working alongside the Digital Analyst. You will also work with the Development and Project teams to QA test new releases ready for go live on the website.
What experience you’ll need
- An understanding of trading and merchandising within an ecommerce setting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical approach to work.
- A team player, able to build relationships and work well in a team.
- A self-starter, able to work alone when required & equally take direction from others.
- A quick learner, able to ask the right questions to further your knowledge.
- Must have positivity, energy, enthusiasm, drive and a 'can do' attitude.
- Keen to learn and develop your technical skills.
- Working knowledge in MS Office, including competency in Microsoft Excel.
There is a very competitive salary on offer dependant on experience. Benefits include a generous holiday allowance, staff discount, healthcare, pension, and a supportive / collaborative environment for you to develop in the right way.
Get in touch with Imogen to hear more about this role.