SC CLeared Information Architect
SC Cleared Information Architect
Circa £810 per day
8 months initially
Clearance: **Must Have Active SC Clearance to be considered**
General Purpose of the Role:
To provide leadership and management of the Information Management Organisation to ensure safe use, effective management and appropriate exploitation of information and data.
Main Responsibility Areas / Key Tasks:
* To lead and manage the Information Management Organisation and be a member of the Data Quality Council
* To provide and communicate thought leadership in Information Management across the technical and business communities
* To provide leadership in the development of a comprehensive Information Architecture and ensure that it is applied consistently
* To provide leadership in the development of appropriate information governance, applying leading practice where practical and promoting application
* To provide leadership in the provision of appropriate information service applying leading practice where appropriate
* To provide leadership and coordination in the assessment and prioritisation of information and data demand
* To liaise with key information and data stakeholders
* To promote and provide leadership in data quality improvement
* To champion and provide leadership in information and data exploitation
Key Deliverables / output:
* An efficient functioning best practice Information Management Organisation applicable to client.
* Efficient and functioning Information Management Organisation delivering Information Services to the Business.
* Consistent Enterprise Information Architecture that is being consistently applied against all new information and data implementations and where possible being retrospectively applied
* Data Quality is being measured and showing consistent improvement through a practical Data Quality Improvement Plan
* An Information Strategy has been agreed and being applied
* An Information Governance Framework and Roles has been agreed and is being developed and applied
* Information Demand is being managed and delivered to a published plan and to required standards
* Information Services are at least meeting or exceeding defined service levels
Key competences and experiences:
* Strong client business, information and data understanding
* Experienced stakeholder and vendor manager with an ability to influence effectively to achieve desired outcomes
* Experienced team management and development
* Excellent understanding of Information Management including methods, toolsets and architecture
Impact & Decision making:
* Clear ability to make effective decisions sometime without full information in a complex business, information and technical environment to achieve business goals
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.