Digital Marketing Executive
Fantastic digital marketing opportunity within a well-recognised global aviation who are looking for a digital marketing executive to join their marketing department based in Heathrow.
You'll be mainly responsible for maximising sales on website, including the mobile site and mobile app.
- Manage the cross-channel implementation of all campaigns, ensuring the brief is accurate and live in a timely manner whilst coordinating with internal stakeholders and HQ
- Be responsible for the management of the content management agency
- Proactively review campaign process internally, with HQ and with the agency
- Keep knowledge up-to-date to stay at the forefront of the fast-moving online landscape (Display, Paid Search, Affiliation, Email marketing and Met search)
- Analyse results
- Challenge HQ on results as appropriate for each channel using your own knowledge and expertise to proactively come up with alternative ways to generate sales
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing - ideally acquired within a similar role with 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Agency management experience - desirable
- Open to international travel occasionally