IOS Developer - Outstanding Projects, Pick Own Hours, Learn Swift
- Amazing client base, world leading brands and tech.
- Manage your own hours, R&D driven digital specialist.
- Learn and master tech including Swift and many others.
What skills you'll need
- Proficient with Objective-C, experience or knowledge of Swift would be good with examples of apps worked on/built to show.
- As many of the following as possible would be great: Xcode, Cocoapods, Fastlane, Hockey, Jenkins, GIT.
- Knowledge of the Foundation and UI Kit frameworks.
- Any of Core Data, Core Animation, Auto Layout and Interface Builder would be desirable.
- Understanding/experience of memory management, offline storage, file management, multi-threading and asynchronous operations.
- Familiarity with unit testing, continuous integration, RESTful JSON API’s and third party SDK’s.
Within your role developing awesome apps, you’ll be translating designs and wireframes into high quality interfaces and devising the architecture and best approach for app development. You’ll be designing, building and maintaining high performance, reusable and reliable code and identifying and fixing bottlenecks, bugs and reviewing any crashes. You will be called upon to attend client meetings and give regular updates on progress and also any industry events. There’s a good opportunity to review and improve mobile development processes as the team grows too. Many of their apps have won awards and you'll have some amazing projects to talk about, even after just a short time in the role.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return for your excellent IOS skills you will be rewarded with an excellent package (to £35k), annual improvements and unrivalled freedom in the workplace – with R & D time, flexible hours (pick your own, seriously!) and no manager looking over your shoulder constantly you really get the chance to be creative and run with your own ideas. All of this in a brilliantly social environment, there’s regular away days, trips, socials and lots of free cake, Friday beers and more - they’re keen to ensure they have a happy office full of happy people.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV and links to apps now.