Paid Social Manager
- Working as part of a rapidly expanding Digital Marketing team.
- Established, fast-growing agency in London.
- Brilliant culture and career growth opportunities.
This agency are well-established but are growing fast off the back of some exciting new accounts and existing account growth. Social Media is a core part of their offering and they are looking for someone to join the team and work across both their paid and organic social offering. A role with great variety and a lovely culture, set on the beautiful South Coast!
What you’ll be doing
Working on multiple accounts, you'll work with clients to achieve their desired objectives across both paid and organic social. You will be responsible for creating successful relationships not only with clients, but also with internal account managers and producers as cross departmental projects are common.
Reporting into the Head of Paid Media, your role will be to create and implement social media strategy across both paid and organic social media, however focussing more on the paid side. This role covers the entire journey from creating client proposals/pitches to building, analysing and optimising social campaigns across a variety of channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pintrest, Snapchat and Linkedin.
You will be responsible for keeping on top of social media trends, taking a keen interest in any/all industry developments.
What experience you’ll need
- This role will be primarily focused on planning and delivering paid social media however knowledge and experience of organic social media is also imortant.
- Some experience in or a desire to learn paid search (training can be given).
- Strong analytical skills and experience with Google Analytics.
- A positive, entrepreneurial attitude and approach.
- Business savvy and relationship driven.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Outstanding people skills, including the ability to build rapport quickly with clients.
A very competitive salary is on offer in the region of £25-35k DOE. Please still get in touch if your experience is well aligned but expectations are a little higher, as there could be some flexibility here. Benefits include a generous holiday allowance, childcare vouchers and free breakfast & early finish on Fridays, plus many more.
Please get in touch with Imogen to chat through this role in more detail.