Lead Episerver Developer - .Net, MVC, Top Digital Specialist
- Lead projects for one of the South West's best digital agencies.
- Architect, develop and deliver projects in .Net, Episerver CMS and more.
- Large new client platform, evaluate new tech, own technical solutions.
What experience you'll need
- Proven ability of delivery of small to large scale websites on the Microsoft stack using .NET Framework, C# and MVC on an Episerver platform.
- Database design and management using MSSQL based systems.
- Application of OOP design principles.
- Experience in working on integration projects of third party systems such as CRM, payment gateways, web services and authentication tools.
- An understanding of web security concerns; experience of testing and resolving security issues.
- Interest and understanding of digital media.
- The ability to create technical documentation, write unit tests and configure continuous integration systems are all very useful nice to have’s.
Working within this award-winning agency you will be developing quality driven, large solutions that have performance and security built into them from the ground up by writing reusable, maintainable and extensible object-oriented code that follows best-practice SOLID principles. You’ll have the opportunity to lead Agile development projects sure each team member has clarity on what they are doing, that stakeholders are kept abreast of progress and that the project is kept on track. Projects are varied, genuinely interesting and hugely rewarding; you’ll never be bored, honest. They’re looking for someone to assist them in redefining and driving forward the technical roadmap with innovative thinking and the usage of new technologies and trends in the team, so you’re interest in improving your skills and the output of the team here is crucial and welcomed.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return there’s a great opportunity to become a key player within the business, work with world-class digital experts, drink lots of good coffee, tea & beer, eat cake, play in their highly competitive table tennis comps and attend some really special socials. There’s also a fantastic benefits package including a starting salary of £50-65K, decent pension, life insurance, access to MS Gold Partner accreditations, a training budget for courses and conferences and pursue a path towards Dev Manager/Solutions Architect/Head of Tech.
If this sounds like the one you’ve been waiting for then send in your CV NOW to Mike for further info!